Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Blogs to Follow

I am all for the newest celebrity gossip, so of course the only blog to follow would be Perez Hilton's. He gives his commentary on all of the juiciest new scandals invading Tinseltown. I spend a ton of time laughing out loud reading story after story of Lindsay Lohan or Britney Spears. Once you start reading it, it becomes almost like an addiction...you have to keep on reading until you get all the gossip you can get. Keeping up with the goings-on in Hollywood is a favorite past time of mine, and I am sure I am not the only one who thinks like this. The link for his blog is http://perezhilton.com/.

When I am not surfing on Perez Hilton for the latest gossip, I love to read about the best sports team...The Philadelphia Phillies. I am one of the biggest fans and almost never miss a game. The blog is dedicated to any fan who feels like sharing their opinions of games or players. I like reading about what other people think about the Phillies and to know that I am not the only crazy fan. If you are as big a fan as I am of the Phillies you should check out this blog. http://www.philliesnation.com/


No comments: